Hey you guys! I know you all like Harry Potter, 'cos your on here of course, but do any of you peoples like writing stories? You see, I've made a Harry Potter story wiki that's not very popular. I want to get it all done up and cool, but to do that, here are the rules;
- The requester should be either the admin, or link to a discussion with the admin of the wiki and agreeing to skin design and homepage help. Check!
- The wiki should have at least 250 content pages, not counting stubs. Stub articles should make up no more than 1/5th of all pages on the wiki. Nope!
- The main page should be unprotected unless there is a strong history of vandalism. Check!
- The My Home page should include an updated Community Corner. Nope!
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category. Nope!
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals; it should be a stable, friendly place. Check!
- The wiki should not have a sitenotice longer than two lines. Nope!
- The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by admins -- (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or *the name of an admin.) We are now!
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images. Check!
So I need help getting 250 articles. And we've only got about 40. I would really appreciate it if anybody, even those who think the Harry Potter series is just okay, could help us get 250 pages!
Here's the link;
Sorry to bother you all!